Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The 1948 farmall Tractor (Runs Great too.)will be used to help in ripping, raking, Removing of the sage brush and light grading of a 400ft. square (perimeter)area around the truck and trailer. However I need to fashion my own Implement's to accomplish this task. My Old faithful front loader backhoe will be doing a whole lot of tasks, such as digging footings & septic install, and much more.Both the farmall tractor, and front loader will aid in much needed road work also. And of course the cement mixer my youngest son and I got the drum to turn with the hydraulics,9hp.engine with a hydraulic pump,hydraulic motor, hoses, pipe lines, And two way directional Valve for left & right rotation ability. It's about a 3yard mixer, this will be most helpful in the footings. however I will be only mixing a 1 to 1-1/2, to possibly 2yards, don't want to overload the hydraulic system. I tested the mixer with approximately 2 yards of gravel and it turned OK, it turned easier as I added water to the gravel stress test. P.S-it's not a RPM burner but it will be enough to mix cement and unload it as well. The beauty of this large mixer is that I can trailer it to the remote land with no cement trucks involved... I have an old 1963 f-600 two ton dump truck and a 5 ton dump truck bed that I converted over to dump trailer with a pintle hitch. This old equipment will help with the road work a head,down the road. I will upload pics of the truck, and the dump bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment